Maintenance Wish List
Thank you for considering giving to Camp Calvary. These items are needed for the maintenance of camp, definitely a “behind the scenes” aspect of our camp ministry. One is costly, but I see it as a real need for safety reasons and because the one we have is fast approaching the over-the-hill stage. The Lord has blessed us with huge gifts when we weren’t even asking sometimes. We might be amazed what He might do if we ask.
- A good, little used Case 580 K or SL backhoe, 4-wheel drive (would be much safer on these hills, especially when braking on a slippery downhill slope with weight in the loader bucket, and also excellent for snow removal) with the extend-a-hoe feature, and enclosed cab. preferably 5,000 hours or less of use on it. Estimated cost - $20-25,000.00
- Hobart Handler 210 mig welder 500526 for welding 24 gauge metal on up. Best price I found was at Tractor Supply. $799.00 , no shipping costs. Praise the Lord, this item has been provided!
- Makita BHP452HW 18v lithium-ion 1/2" compact hammer-drill/driver. Best price- $188.46 at Amazon.com - free shipping. Praise the Lord, again! This items as well has been provided!
In Christ, Rich Weaver
Program Wish List
Most of our summer program revolves around the 1500 or so youth campers who attend the various camps. Needless to say a great deal of our activities are outdoors and utilize the pool, pond and other facilities which are such a great part of Camp Calvary. These items a needed or need to be replaced!
- The blob. Believe it or not, a new blob runs about $5,000 Praise the Lord, again! This items as well has been provided!
- Inflatable. Again, a new inflatable is $5,000 Praise the Lord, again! This items as well has been provided!
- Big need: V6, eight person used speed boat for our lake day at Blue Marsh From Pastor Wahlberg: "We got a boat all and more I than could have asked for!" Click here to see!
Kitchen Wish List
Mrs. Weaver is one of the unsung heroes of Camp Calvary, but we should would notice if she and her crew were gone, especially at meal time! Here are some items that would really help out the kitchen.
- Food slicer, either commercial or home kitchen model.
- You can sponsor the replacement of dishes and platters in increments of $24
- A counter-top Hobart or equivalent commercial grade food mixer.