The following bullet points are important and need to be followed. They are instituted to help your camp experience to be safe, fun and memorable. Thank you for being considerate even if you do not agree with them all.
- The rental group leader is responsible to inform all members of their group of the standards of the Camp Calvary ministry, and to provide specific supervision of their group during the duration of renting our facility with or without our staff being present.
- A piano is present. Groups may bring keyboards and guitars The volume of music should be confined to the room in which it is being played.
- Projection and Computer (for power point presentations) and microphones available for use.
- All meal times can be set by you, but must be within the 7:30 am – 7:00 pm time frame.
- Activity times can be set by you but the game room, snack shop, coffee shop, activity center, and bookstore will be facilitated by our staff during the hours of 8:00 am – 12:00 pm time frame.
- Physical contact and public displays of affection by single men and women are discouraged. Married couples are encouraged to use discretion.
- Modest and appropriate is the standard. Please no clothing with inappropriate, questionable or offensive logos, pictures or messages.
- Shorts are permissible but should not be more than a hand’s width above the knee.
- Shoes need to be worn at all times.
- Swimsuits – Boxer type suits for boys/men and one piece or tankinis for girls/women. Please wear cover ups to and from the pond/pool.
- A Camp Calvary certified lifeguard must be on duty prior to anyone entering.
- All persons in the pond must wear a life vest.
- Anything that is used, borrowed or moved needs to be returned to its’ original location.
- Times determined by rental group leader need to be followed.
- Guests need to leave facilities in the same manner as they were found. Any damage needs to be reported and cost of repair will be billed to the Group leader.
- Practical jokes that include water and/or shaving cream or other such substances are not permitted in or around the cabins or any buildings. The soccer field can be used for such things.
- Offensive language or swearing is not acceptable.
- The use of cigarettes, tobacco, alcohol, illegal narcotics, fireworks and firearms are prohibited.
- The entire camp facility is a smoke-free environment.